Thursday, December 1, 2011

With the Intention of Coming Back

Hey!
I shouldn't write extensively here.  One could argue I shouldn't be writing on here at all as just a computer window away are two unfinished papers.  However, I wanted to document, perhaps follow the distraction that I may be posting blogs more frequently in the upcoming months.

Remember how I had this perhaps over-dramatically dilemma about going back to University this Fall?  Well, with the Good Lord's help, I will succeed and finish these classes I am enrolled in and with the grace and love shown by my parents, I will not be enrolled in any classes for next semester.  Anyone else feel like flying?...and just to acknowledge more reactions than flying- anyone else ponder the parable of "The Prodigal Son"?  You know, I don't even know what the word, prodigal, means, but- hey now, I need to get back to work...

I just wanted to make a post because I really haven't in a couple months.  These past couple of months have been a fascinating and blessing-filled kind of crazy!  I have lived with eight other beautiful, interesting, funny, unique, and wonderful women this semester!!  Ha ha-they're nuts!  But--next semester, with God's help, will be a wonderful, awakening kind of semester not enrolled in college.  I think partaking in blog posts will be helpful for this journey.  We shall see.  (I'll have a stocked kitchen again--yippee!)

Okay, pray for the development and flow for my papers and school work!  :-)  Thanks!!!
Sincerely,
Miss Rae






http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2011-08-23-roommates.jpg
*This is not a photo of my roommates and I, though we do have 9 women in a house called The Sugar Shack.  What a coincidence, n'est-ce pas?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment