Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ATMCing



I think I may be onto something...I like to write.  This is the THIRD TIME TODAY that I have been writing a blog.  Well...sorry? 
I am AMTCing.  This means that I am, on the screen next to this one, reading the ATMC modules provided for me.  And I was going to write notes on this blog, however, I vaguely remember them telling me to not share their information.  So...I don't think I should or am allowed to.  But I don't remember, exactly.

And wow, it's amazing what happens when people who both believe in Jesus Christ--praise Him--talk together.  Conversation and time spent is so different among Believers, than people who do not acknowledge the Deity of Jesus.  I wonder why.  It's fascinating.  I say this because I just got off the phone from speaking to a woman who, God-willing, will meet me in France and help me evangelize the Gospel to people who find all of their value in the satisfaction their bodies bring.  Oh, flesh.  How enticing and tragic it is...isn't it?  Anyways, speaking on the phone with her, though I do not know her, I know she cares for me and is my advocate.  Weird, right?  Sometimes I feel like Christians love me more than Christ.  But this just shows that I have not investigated or allowed the love of Christ to penetrate me.  And I pray that practicing preaching the Gospel, will penetrate me.  Hm...does anyone else have "Faith" issues?  I must not be the only one.  ;)

Okay.  Back to AMTCing...  :-)

Wow.  I have a lot to read and know. 

See ya!
--Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment