Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dance :: 15th

Another goal for today, Wednesday, the 15th: learn a dance today.  I'm going to learn one off a DVD, Hip Hop Abs.  I need to have a routine so I can ponder whether I'm going to audition for dance or not.  I should go now.  But, list for today:
--spend sometime at Assisted Living.
--finish memorizing monologue
--spend 30 min. amtconline
--learn HipHop routine
--church tonight at 7!
--piano lesson 8:45pm!



--maybe Jazzercise today?  hmmm.

In all things, I need help to love the Lord my God, with all of my heart, all of my soul, and all of my mind.  I put on my salvation, again, this morning.  Jesus Christ was crucified for me, to be holy, set apart.  

1 Corinthians 1:2 :: 
He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus, just as he did all Christians everywhere--whoever calls upon the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment