Saturday, July 9, 2011

GTG

K, I gtg in like 12.5 minutes.  However I would love to type out this thought I have:  me, alone, meeting God.  There are many times in the Bible where it warns that each individual will be held accountable for his/her actions.  I think about this...and then I realize that I won't be looking around when this happens.  I don't know what I'll be looking at, but it'll be really incredible.  But just knowing that regardless of where this nation goes and what the people around me or the majority find acceptable or whatever, God's standard of righteousness does not change.  That thought was recently revealed to me- I'll be held accountable for my actions,  regardless of what others do.

Flipping through the Bible, the book of Zephaniah sang to me.  :)  My NLT Study Bible (love it) highlights the following verse:

"Beg the Lord to save you- all you who are humble, all you who uphold justice.  Walk humbly and do what is right."  Zephaniah 2:3




I'm going to go pick weeds!  :-)  Oh, and I got my nose pierced yesterday.  :-)
Thank You, Zephaniah (hmm, sweet name, right?),
Miss Rae

Be Near by Shane & Shane http://youtu.be/hk_jBfJi_pk  (found this song on Honor Academy's website) 

No comments:

Post a Comment