Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hosea

1) There is a really neat song by an unknown artist that is taken from the book of Hosea, chapter 2 (I have used ESV).

haha, good point, huh?  gives a lot.

2) Hosea chapt. 13:14
"I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death.  Where, O death, are your plagues?  Where, O grave, is your destruction?"


and then right after this part, is the following, verse 15:

"I will have no compassion, even though he thrives among his brothers.  And east wind from the Lord will come, blowing in from the desert; his spring will fail and his well dry up.  His storehouse will be plundered of all its treasures."

Not so nice to read, huh?  I agree.

I need to read the whole chapter--chapter 13.  and I need to know and remember who is Ephraim.  But I also need to take the dogs out.  This will be a daily thing.  Maybe today I can go to the bookstore or library and read and think...


3) I woke up this morning, with the opportunity to sleep-in, and I think I'll start school.  I don't know if this was an intentional answer from God, but...I feel like I would have peace not going to camp in Arkansas, though it would be amazing, but to start massage school and develop the opportunities I have already.  Maybe another time, I can travel South.  Or West.  :-)

love,
Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment