Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pumpkin!

1.  Pumpkin is my favorite.  My favorite dough, at least, is that of pumpkin.  Or baked goods.  Pumpkin oatmeal cookies = the bomb!  Pumpkin chocolate chip bread = so darn good!  Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!

2.  http://media.willowcreek.org/  << thank you, so much, Pastor Hybels.  A really good sermon--you will benefit from this, no doubt!

3.  AMTC?  C'mon!  I need to work on it.  I need to think of a schedule.

4.  Should I start massage school at the beginning of this summer?, baking internship?, camp counselor?

5.  Starting this week, I will tithe and save whatever money I attain.

6.  Instead of taking up space on my cell phone, I need to write down the quotes I have "locked" from Twitter.  :-)  Most of them are from C.S. Lewis.

http://www.mariquita.com/recipes/Pumpkins.html

I am currently unable to load pumpkin pictures here--rt. click is not cooperating :-/  it's okay!  don't worry!  :-)

Locked Tweets on my phone:::
           "Christian, if you feel like you are sinking, Jesus says to you, "Take heart.  It is I.  Do not be afraid."  Matt. 14:27 --John Piper
           "Each of us at each moment is progressing to one state or the other-" --C.S. Lewis
           "We do not merely want to see beauty, we want to be united with it."  --C.S. Lewis  

No comments:

Post a Comment