Friday, March 16, 2012

Otch-ah-boo-boo

Friday night, AMTCing, doggie-appeasing, and scripture-therapying.

John 17:15, "I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one."

Um.  While learning about acting and performing, it encourages me to learn massage therapy.  Funny, huh?  I think it's because acting scares me subconsciously so much, that I would love to "fall back" on massage therapy.  And as a massage therapist, I don't have to speak.  ;-)  I'll just-pray...and use my massage therapy training on you... :)

*Some faces call for "noses" and others, don't.  I thought this necessary to share.

"God desires our life and prosperity with unimaginable fervor, so much so that ‘the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him’ (2 Chronicles 16:9)."

I'm never in over my head.  No.  No, no, no.

Ha!  This is so not a baking-blog anymore.  Especially now that I'm transitioning into a vegan lifestyle...
Hahaha :-)
Wishin' you sweet dreams whenever you decide to go to lulu... ;) (my friend, Leah, calls that going to bed),
Kyla Rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment