Thursday, June 2, 2011

Alpha Blog

Hello! Kyla typing here. This is my FIRST BLOG, or in more creative terms, my ALPHA blog- get it? Alpha and Omega? Well yeah. Anyways, I really enjoy (I'm trying to spare the words "love" & "hate" because of their dramatic intensity...?) baking blogs. I really enjoy them. And I'm deciding now, I will do my Kyla best to try out my own baking blog until my next birthday. (haha, this August ;] ) By my next birthday and if I have been intentional about updating this blog, I will be able to cross off one of my points on this list I have. My list is the "21 before 21" list.

Eh hem: it includes 21 things I would like to do/accomplish before my 21st birthday. And as this song, "Glorious" by Passion has come on my computer, I recognize that throughout my whole list and through everything I do (btw, my puppy is dreaming now...she is moving around in her sleep, hee hee), I desire to please this grand God. This Grand, Mysterious, Incredulous, Big, & Wise God up there, somewhere, to whom I direct my inquires to. I was talking to a friend today about how I...how I forget why I really am a "Christian," when I feel like I am on ground of jello. Psht. Don't ask me what's right and wrong- I'm trying to stumble my way through here, too! And the neat part for my about this writing post of mine, I AM ALLOWED TO GET "OFF TOPIC!!!" ;)

Moreover, tonight I intended to copy a recipe from "Bacon Concentrate"'s blog. Intended is correct. I need to be cut off at 10 pm from doing kind of anything. I'm just not a pleasant, practical, clear-minded night person. Nope. So I got as far as peeling, slicing, and soaking apples. It was nice that the recipe told me this portion was 1/3 of the way done. However, the crust part of the recipe is pretty ridiculous/greatly intimidating.

It's 11:50pm- what am I doing? I need to go to bed, guys. :) I intend (ah, good intentions...) to finish my first Apple Pie and this blog tomorrow! Dream sweet.

Kisses :*,
Miss Rae

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your blog. I think you'll do fine. I found my way here by chance, but I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete