Saturday, June 18, 2011

Title Me

 Maybe I'm wrong- maybe the health of our dogs via food (but they eat so much crud on walks anyways...) is a big deal.  Especially Labradors cuz they have hip problems or something.  Lesson I could take from this:  discuss importance of health, food, exercise, artificial pills, etc. before exchanging vows.
I also want to document right now my desire to live a different way of life I was raised in.  I'm not saying this life I was raised in is not good- it's too good- too taken care of and provided for on our own terms and for me, I want to live for, talk about, and pray to God everyday!  I went on a bike ride today (and had a delicious banana JP+ shake afterwards- yumm) and I was thinking how when I consider activities I could do- maybe should do- work, save money, spend money, work, gain experience, whatever- I think of how POINTLESS they are, to me, I feel.  I don't want to go back to college this Fall, I don't want to be doing what I'm doing now (but what do I want to do?)- I'm sorry!  I sound so discontent- even ungrateful!  That's what a wise woman told me recently.  I asked her for advice specifically from a woman to a woman and she said be content.  Oi.  Okay, I should pray and ask for contentment.

I need to get ready for work soon.  Hey I found out Rebecca St. James is married!  I looked it up this morning and she's the singer for the beautiful song, "Wait For Me."  And after waiting she looked so gorgeous in her wedding gown!!! :)
As I am in this time of singleness, forever or not, I want to think of my fellow single brothers and sisters and how I ask God to deliver them out of their singleness!  :)  Cuz they may be feeling what I am feeling, or more or else.  I must get ready for work.  Praise God!

Kisses :*,
Miss Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment