Nevertheless, I have other things to type about. One being, as a nail picker/biter, some of my nails don't look too shabby, which makes me wonder if I want to work uber hard at growing them out- and then I just bit my nail. Long nails are over-rated, for me anyway.
My cousin is engaged. My only boy cousin on my mother's side. Awww :) He is engaged to the young woman who he has dated for- 6 years? She's a real sweetheart and I think she is a lovely contribution to the family. My sister will be engaged soon. I heard after this weekend. But it's ok to put that here because this blog isn't checked by her...or by many others ;) but shhh....haha! I do look forward to the reality of her and her beau being engaged, though. I look forward to him and her putting a ring on it and I would have a brother-in-law!!! :D
I deleted my facebook account for like, the 5th time. I do not want my facebook, but I log on so I can watch people (bah! watch said boy.) And I go on facebook for attention, too. See? It's not a tool for God, it's not helpful, it's not a good thing, thus I should not have one. (More long nail has been picked.)
Before I forget, there are 2 songs I would like to share with you. Below are the links of them on YouTube. The songs are "Wait For Me" by Rebecca St. James and "Everything" by Tim Hughes.
I want to make a "Grateful" list because I have felt negative lately.
I'm Grateful for many things:
- this laptop and my opportunity to search and learn about and experience many roads because of it
- for music, for fellow Christians making and singing music and sharing it
- for my job- though I complain about it, it is an enormous blessing- I need to appreciate it more!
- my parents!
- my sisters!
- their safety and happiness!
- shelter and food, warmth and cool air
- Christ's forgiveness, grace, and LOVE (with God, love can/should be used openly!)
- Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,...